Date(s) - 02/03/2017
8:30 am - 10:00 am
We are delighted to invite you to our free ‘Developing Exporting Opportunities’ Seminar
Last year’s Brexit decision prompted a sharp fall in the value of the pound. Whilst this has had an adverse effect on input costs, it has also made goods and services priced in Sterling far more competitive in the Global Market and hence now is a great time for businesses to consider increasing their exporting activities.
The seminar is aimed at supporting those businesses considering exporting for the 1st time, or existing exporters wishing to enter new markets.
Our presentations will cover;
- What support is available to SME’s
- How to find and develop new markets
- What financing solutions are available
- Experience of entering into new markets
Our presenters will comprise of:
- Stef Heywood: International Business Manager, East Lancashire Chamber of Commerce
- Mandy Lockett: International Business Director, East Lancashire Chamber of Commerce
- Divia Patel Smith: International Trade Advisor, Department for International Trade
- Simon Watson: Director of International Trade, NatWest Bank
- Michael Hill, Director of Optima Control Solutions will also provide an insight into his experience of entering new export markets.
8.30am Registration and breakfast rolls
9.00am Presentation will commence
10.0am Presentation ends followed by question time
This event is fully booked.