By: Paul Warren
Workplace Pensions Reform – Will You Be Ready?
Following the seminar delivered by Taylor Patterson on Thursday 3 April, we are delighted to attach the link to their presentation:
The main message of the morning was: Act Now
From our own in-house experience we can tell you with certainty that the whole process of preparing for Auto Enrolment is far more complex and time consuming than you might imagine.
What is automatic enrolment
UK employers have to automatically enrol their staff into a workplace pension if they meet certain criteria. The law on workplace pensions has now changed and every employer must comply.
- Does automatic enrolment apply to me?
- Tools for automatic enrolment to get you started
- What happens if I don’t comply?
Getting ready for automatic enrolment
Start planning for automatic enrolment today by finding out the staging date for your company.
- Create your action plan for automatic enrolment
- Raising awareness about automatic enrolment
- What is my staging date?
- What will automatic enrolment cost me?
- Nominate a contact
- Know your workforce
- Automatic enrolment registration
- Does your existing scheme qualify?
- Setting up a pension scheme
- Business software
- Automatic enrolment case studies
Implementing automatic enrolment
What you need to do to automatically enrol your staff into a good quality pension scheme.
- From your staging date
- Writing to staff about automatic enrolment
- Automatically enrolling your staff
- Opting out
- Using automatic enrolment online registration
- Opting in and joining
Running your pension scheme
Guidance and resources to help employers understand their role in running a good quality pension scheme.
- Ongoing automatic enrolment responsibilities
- Contributions and funding
- Funding your defined benefit scheme
- Reporting and regulatory duties
- Retirement options for DC members
- Reviewing a scheme
- Communicating with your scheme members
As always, please do not hesitate to contact us for further guidance and support.
You can count on us.