Audit & Accounts Senior
Candidates will be:
We seek an Audit & Accounts Senior to join our expanding team.
We offer a generous salary package.
We are an award winning practice, based in a modern, town centre office facility which is easily accessible from the motorway network. You will be joining a high performing, committed team of highly experienced business and accountancy practitioners and the successful candidate will be committed to maintaining and developing their impeccable reputation.
The role will include delivering audits, accounts, and tax compliance as well as special projects for clients across a wide range of sectors.
As an Audit & Accounts Senior your role will include;
- Working between Audit and Accounts
- Working with Managers, Senior Managers and Directors as the need arises
- Producing detailed and accurate working papers
- Conducting and/or participating in special investigations as required
- Leading and taking part in audits
- Assisting with general accounts and undertaking audit assignments
- Providing accounting services in support of audit and other clients, including the preparation of consolidated and more complex statutory accounts
The ideal Audit & Accounts Senior must;
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified
- Have experience in a similar role
- Have Advanced Excel skills and a good working knowledge of various software packages including computerised audit software
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively with clients
We can offer;
- A generous commercial salary package
- Long-term career opportunities
- An excellent local reputation
- Free parking
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Audit & Accounts Senior to take up a permanent role within our thriving East Lancashire business. If you’re ambitious, forward thinking and looking for a new challenge then please apply for this role today.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org