Optimise your Website for International Trade
Monday, 3 March 2014
from 09:00 to 14:00 (GMT)
East Lancashire Chamber of Commerce, Accrington
This event will teach you the practical steps to boost your international business performance online. If you’re looking to export for the first time or already experienced in exporting this hone in on what really matters giving you:
- A clear vision and practical route map of how to become a world-class business online
- An action plan to get started developing and optimising an international website for your business
- The skills to plan your international web strategy giving your business the potential to target international customers more effectively to increase overseas sales
- Leading edge web techniques to structure, design and optimise your website for international visitors
- Knowledge to increase your visibility on the international web, increasing the number of website enquiries from outside of the UK
- Tips on free tools to help implement all of the above
This event is presented by Norma Foster. As an International Trade expert she’s helped over 200 businesses on their export communications in the last 7 years. 85% of these businesses are small to medium enterprises across the UK. In total she’s coached over 2000 business people at every level to be more effective and confident in winning overseas business. It’s not just an event, it’s a great opportunity to meet with a wider network of small and medium size companies, and get access to content that can help your business grow internationally.
Places will be in high demand – so please book early by visiting the registration page at http://oywfit.eventbrite.co.uk
For more information email us at email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter @superfastlancs
Pierce is a trading name of 1KSW Ltd (11781379) and its associated companies. 1KSW Ltd is the parent company of Pierce Group Ltd (09047081), Pierce C.A. Ltd (04360541), Pierce Forensic Ltd (05969229) and Pierce Corporate Finance Ltd (05969217). All companies are registered in England & Wales and the registered office, list of all directors and VAT registration numbers are held at: Mentor House, Ainsworth Street, Blackburn, Lancashire BB1 6AY. Pierce C.A. Ltd is registered to carry on audit work in the UK and Ireland and regulated for a range of investment business activities by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales - Chartered Accountants' Hall, PO Box 433, London EC2P 2BJ, Tel 020 7920 8100.