by: David Sharpe
I am delighted to see a new Regional Growth Fund
The Fuse Fund is a £4m enterprise programme designed to support businesses trading less than three years
In partnership with Lancashire Business View www.lancashirebusinessview.co.uk.
It is a competitive grant and business support scheme that will help new businesses to finance growth projects creating jobs and investment across Lancashire.
Capital investment projects:
- Property improvement
- Building expansion
- Infrastructure improvement
- Minimum grant funding of £5k to a maximum of £50k
- Grants will be allocated on a 1:3 ratio, 256% of the total project cost. Therefore a minimum of £5,000 grant is allocated on a total project cost of £20,000
Am I Eligible?
Eligible businesses will comply with the following criteria:
- Based in or locating to Lancashire, including Blackburn with Darwen and Blackpool.
- Trading under three years.
- Has received less than 200,000 Euros in public support in the last three years.
- Will create jobs and growth.
What is the process:
Contact me firstname.lastname@example.org on 01254 688100 for a chat or go to: