Few things are more important to a business than ensuring your employees are paid on time, every time. But the reality of the matter is that it’s not a straightforward process.
Tax, pensions, deductions, national insurance, sick pay, annual leave; processing payroll for any size of business can be a puzzle many could do without.
That’s why outsourcing this function to Pierce is proving a popular and money-saving route for hundreds of businesses across the North West.
Outsourcing your payroll to Pierce will not only allow you to tackle the administrative burden of payroll more easily but will save you valuable time and money which you can re-invest in other areas of your business – essential in these challenging times.
And one of the best benefits of outsourcing to Pierce is that we’ll deal with the relevant HMRC departments on your behalf.
Whatever your size of business or market sector, our experienced and accessible team will be delighted to tailor their service to meet your specific requirements. Switching over this function to Pierce is also a seamless process.
Pierce’s Payroll Bureau can take on the role of your own payroll department and cover all aspects including:
- Administration of PAYE, national insurance, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity and holiday pay, pension contributions, etc
- Completion of statutory forms, including year end returns, to issue to your employees and submit to the HMRC
- Providing customised payslips which can be emailed direct to your staff
- Payments to staff by BACS
- Full telephone support
- Filing end of year returns online.