IT is a rapidly changing and evolving environment. Keeping ahead and making the most of the constant developments in IT is what helps keep a business at the cutting edge of industry.
Ensuring that a business has the right IT requirements takes teamwork: at Pierce we have a specialist IT unit which helps businesses evaluate the efficiency and performance of hardware and software requirements. Within our team, our excellent web of networking partners provides a broad range of services designed specifically to match your needs.
How can we help?
- We can visit your site to help troubleshoot problems with your current hardware and software
- Evaluate your current and future requirements
- Source and demo suitable products
- Help with negotiating contacts and licensing issues with suppliers
- Installation and training on the products of your choice
- Transferring of data to your new system
- Provide support and / or regular visits to assist you with all areas of IT, including monthly management reporting, VAT returns and payroll requirements
- Help with custom report writing and integration services to help you get more from your existing software
- Help is also at hand for bespoke products. Our in-depth knowledge of underlying IT structures allows us to help when you are having problems with bespoke products
By working closely with Microsoft and Sage and other partners we can provide up to date systems and solutions for your business leaving you free to concentrate on what really matters to you.
Remote IT Support
Many of our clients benefit from our remote IT support, wherever you are and whatever your business Pierce can provide specialist IT support
With expertise in a wide range of business software ranging from Microsoft office products to Sage 50 suite and many others, using our secure desktop sharing software we can often help you quickly and efficiently without requiring a site visit.
It’s not just about support, understanding your business allows us to regularly advise you on pro-active steps that can be taken to improve efficiency and reduce risk as well as keep your systems healthy.
As a Microsoft Cloud Partner, Pierce can offer a range of hosted solutions including Office 365 and hosted e-mail solutions. Cloud computing is a new and fast growing technology, however it’s not always right for every business and if it’s not suitable for you, we’ll advise you of this and look for other potential solutions for your business.
Ask us anything…
Our clients can ask us anything about IT, no matter how small the query; we will always provide a thoughtful and honest response.
We can work alongside your existing IT support or through our web of partners to provide an overall IT solution designed to meet your needs.
To discuss your requirements in more detail, please call us or complete the online contact form and we will get back to you.