My role involves a range of responsibilities, including:
- Calculate accurate wages, including any bonuses, salary increases or overtime.
- Calculate statutory payments, such as maternity, paternity and sick leave.
- Calculate and process accurate payments to employees by cash, cheque or electronic transfer, ensuring strict deadlines are met.
- Issue relevant forms eg P46 or P45
- Process new documentation for starters and leavers.
- Handle and respond to queries relating to payroll.
How did you end up working for an accountancy practice?
After being made redundant at previous firm
Pierce is a trading name of Pierce Group Ltd (09047081) and its associated companies. Pierce Group Ltd is the parent company of Pierce C.A. Ltd (04360541), Pierce Forensic Ltd (05969229) and Pierce Corporate Finance Ltd (05969217). All companies are registered in England & Wales and the registered office, list of all directors and VAT registration numbers are held at: Mentor House, Ainsworth Street, Blackburn, Lancashire BB1 6AY. Pierce C.A. Ltd is registered to carry on audit work in the UK and Ireland and regulated for a range of investment business activities by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales - Chartered Accountants' Hall, PO Box 433, London EC2P 2BJ, Tel 020 7920 8100.