At Pierce we are committed to helping our staff and clients achieve their goals.
We support our staff and encourage them to develop through a wide range of professional qualifications. This not only extends the breadth of expertise we are able to offer to clients but also ensures that our people are satisfied in their roles and are offered the opportunities to grow.
With an expanding client base and ambitious growth plans, we are looking for candidates to join our team.
It is the aim of Pierce to promote equal opportunities for all regardless of a person’s sex, marital status, sexual orientation, age, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or racial origins, religion, or disability in relation to all aspects of employment of its people generally and, more particularly, in relation to the recruitment, training, promotion, terms of employment, treatment and working environment of all its people.
We seek an Audit & Accounts Senior to join our expanding team.We offer a generous salary package.
We are an award winning practice, based in a modern, town centre office facility which is easily accessible from the motorway network. You will be joining a high performing, committed team of highly experienced business and accountancy practitioners and the successful candidate will be committed to maintaining and developing this impeccable reputation.
The role will include delivering audits, accounts, and tax compliance as well as special projects for clients across a wide range of sectors.
As an Audit & Accounts Senior your role will include;
- Working between Audit and Accounts including leading audit teams and assisting/training juniors
- Working with Managers, Senior Managers and Directors as the need arises
- Conducting and/or participating in special work as required to further your experience and personal development
- Providing accounting services in support of audit and other clients, including the preparation of consolidated and more complex statutory accounts
The ideal Audit & Accounts Senior will;
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified
- Have some experience in a similar role
- Have strong I.T. skills
- Possess the ability to communicate effectively with clients
- Be positive and enthusiastic about providing outstanding client service and personal development
We can offer;
- A generous commercial salary package
- Long-term career opportunities
- An excellent local reputation
- Free parking
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Audit & Accounts Senior to take up a permanent role within our thriving East Lancashire business. If you’re ambitious, forward thinking and looking for a new challenge then please apply for this role today.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Apprentice Office Administrator
To join our fast paced secretarial department covering various duties including:
- Office Administration
- Mail Handling
- Answering the telephone
- Dealing with queries
- Reception duties
- Scanning documents
- Serving drinks
- Good communication
- Willing to learn
GCSE grades A-C or equivalent in Maths and English
We have a number of apprentices and trainees within our team at Pierces that can offer their experiences and support throughout your study, therefore gaining the necessary skills to become a valid part of our team.
All our apprentices have progressed into a full time position with our firm.
To apply please submit your CV via North Lancs Training Group.
We are always looking for excellent, ambitious candidates to join our team. Feel free to send your CV on a speculative basis to firstname.lastname@example.org